I had the lovely pleasure of attending the SinfulColors Kylie Jenner launch a couple of weeks ago. SinfulColors is one of the leading nail polish brands in Australia, and lucky for us we finally have it here, available in Priceline!
Below is me and the beautiful Mel from @aussiebeautytalk at the SinfulColors launch!
There are so many different formulas in the SinfulColors range, from shimmer, glitter and matte! I was gifted the beautiful nudey shimmery shade, Karamel*.
- The Kylie Jenner Collection retails at $6.95 for the colour and $6.95 for the top coat
The other SinfulColors nail polishes retail for $4.95
- When I was applying the base colour coat it was super easy! The brush is perfectly designed to create a flawless manicure
- The top coat was a bit disappointing. I thought it would be shiner, but on the plus side my nail polish dried really quickly
- My manicure lasted about 5 days before some minor chipping occurred. By one week, one nail looked completely trashed but other than that my nail polish still looked really good.
- When it came to removing the nail polish it was super easy! I thought it would be difficult as it had glittery/ shimmery particles
On the left is when it was first applied. On the right shows after a week, you can see its chipped a bit at the tips.
Overall I was really impressed with the quality, range and price point of the SinfulColors range. Kylie Jenner’s next range with SinfulColors should be launching in July, and I’m pretty sure it’s the Trend Matters Collection! Can’t wait to check out the new range at Priceline!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!