If you’re like me, you’re always after more texture and volume for your hair. Klorane has recently introduced their Flax Fibre hair volume range which include the shampoo, condition and leave in spray. But does it live up to the hype?
What Klorane, “the Flax fiber line reveals unique and luxuriant formulas with high volume-enhancing performance.”
- The shampoo is interesting because it’s quite creamy in texture and looks like a conditioner. On the other side, the conditioner is clear and looks like a shampoo
- The shampoo and conditioner are not fragrant
- When I first tried the shampoo and conditioner, I air dried my hair then went to sleep. The following day my hair looked greasy…
- I’ve tried the shampoo and conditioner numerous times after and made sure to always blow dry my hair and it makes all the difference!
- Instantly my hair has more volume and noticeably I can feel there is more texture, making it easier to style
Overall Thoughts on the Klorane Leave In Spray with Flax Fibre*:
- I apply this on to wet hair or dry hair before styling
- I apply this quite liberally to the roots and shake/ brush through with my fingers, like you would do with dry shampoo
- The texture looks quite gel like in the bottle but once sprayed its quite a fine mist
- Once my hair is dried or styled, my hair noticeably has more texture and volume
Overall I like the range and think it’s even better the second day. The second day I tend to notice even more volume which is awesome! My tip is to definitely dry your hair with a hair dryer when using these products, I feel it must activate the fibres…. Personally I think you can achieve the same results with just the Leave In Spray and don’t need the shampoo and conditioner. The range is great if you’re after volume but more importantly, more texture. If you’re interested in trialling out the range, Klorane is available from Priceline and selected pharmacies.
Below shows my second day hair after using the Klorane Flax Fibre range.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!