I recently reviewed the Go-To Skincare Properly Clean and Lips! to rave reviews, click here for an indepth review. When I saw the Go-To Skincare Face Hero face oil I wasn’t overly fussed to try it as I’m a massive fan of rosehip oil due to Zoe Foster’s recommendation. But lucky for me my dear friend gifted my Face Hero and I’m so happy I’ve been introduced to it!
What Go-To Skincare says about Face Hero, “A terrifically powerful, fantastically lightweight face oil that deeply hydrates, soothes, revitalizes and completely protects the face against bad guys trying to make it unhappy. It’s your daily skin booster and new best friend.”
- Retails for $45 which is on the pricey side but you get heaps of product
- Face Hero is a blend of 10 oils. Containing some of my faves, rosehip oil, calendula oil and jojoba oil (see below for a full ingredient listing)
- Personally I think it smells like rosehip oil, so not too pleasant. But upon reading the ingredient list (listed below) it states it contacts natural fragrance, orange blossom and rose gardenia…
- The texture is slightly more heavier than Rosehip oil, but not as oily as some other face oils I’ve tried (hope that makes sense…)
- I applied about 2 to 3 drops each night- cleansed, toned, serum, oil then moisturiser
- Typically I tap or push in face oils but I decided to massage it in as it recommends to apply before moisturiser. This worked wonders! I feel like I’m giving my face a mini facial, and my skin is loving it!
- After the first time using it, the following morning my skin was glowing! My skin looked plump, more hydrated and overall more radiant!
- Face Hero would be suitable for all skin types. If you have oily or combination skin 2 to 3 drops should be enough. For drier skin types maybe a couple more drops…
Overall I’m super impressed with Face Hero! Zoe, you named it perfectly, it’s honestly a Face Hero! When I first started using it my skin was playing up, but instantly my skin felt more nourished and looked better in no time at all. If you’re interested in trialling Face Hero or any of the Go To Skincare products, make sure to check out their website.
Almond oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, brazil nut oil, evening primrose oil, buriti oil, arnica oil, rosehip oil, calendula oil, kiwi fruit seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), totarol, rosemary leaf extract, natural fragrance (orange blossom & rose gardenia.)
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!