When I saw @insta.beauty.mummy use the VS Sassoon Straightening Brush Wet & Dry* I knew I had to try it! The VS Sassoon Straightening Brush Wet & Dry* is a 2 in 1 product. It’s a hair dryer and straightener! But does it actually work?
“The Wet + Dry Straightening Brush will straighten, volumise and dry your hair in minutes. It can tackle the trickiest of manes, no problem. And, with its ionic conditioning technology and advanced ceramic plates, it will leave your hair looking and feeling fabulous.
- Dry, volumise and style in one
- Step out with silky, shiny hair
- Save time, look your best”
How to use the VS Sassoon Straightening Brush Wet & Dry*?
- Wash hair as normal and towel dry. Lightly blow drying before hand will also speed up the blow drying process…
- Make sure to brush through your hair to detangle and also apply any styling products you would normally use
- Divide your hair into smaller layers
- Grab a small portion and using the brush head apply under your hair, turn on the appliance and pull the brush head downwards as you would with a normal round brush head
- Continue with all your hair, until hair is dry and straight
- It’s good to do a combination of brushing under and over the hair
- @insta.beauty.mummy does a great video using it on her Instagram so make sure to check it out
- Retails for $62.95
- Takes about 10 to 15 minutes to do my medium length hair
- My hair looked beautiful and straight with no frizz!
- The only negatives are; there’s only 2 heat settings and the highest heat setting is quite low which I think helps with the no frizz… The other negative is I struggled to create volume, but there are some tips to help with that so I need to give it a try
- I think this would be more suited for short hair, however all hair lengths can use it
Overall I was really impressed with the results! I didn’t think it took that long to achieve a straight blow dry look. I loved that there was no frizz and my hair looked healthy and shiny. Also super affordable! VS Sassoon is available from Priceline and other selected stockists.
I’m also giving away one VS Sassoon Straightening Brush Wet & Dry. Make sure to check my Instagram for all the deets @rachelbeautystyle x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!