I love the idea of tinted moisturisers but never seem to find one that truly has skincare benefits. Look no further, I think I’m on to a winner with the Cosmedics Triple Defense Action Tinted Moisturiser*. Look past the long product, it’s actually a supper easy, yet effective product to use.
What O Cosmedics say about the Tinted Moisturiser, “Mineral Pro SPF 30+ is a daily tinted moisturiser that provides broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection. This lightweight, fast absorbing formula dries to a sheer finish. It also contains antioxidant, resveratrol, a skin conditioning peptide, and a delicious vanilla fragrance. The broad spectrum SPF 30+ protection may assist to prevent solar keratoses and sunspots, and reduce the risk of some skin cancers. When used daily as directed, this SPF 30+ sun cream can aid in the prevention of sun-induced, premature skin ageing thus preserving your skin’s youthfulness and radiance.”
- Retails for $47 for 75gm
- It’s quite a liquidy texture and absorbs really quickly so I tend to use more than about 5 cents worth, but less than 10 cents worth…
- Yes it’s tinted, but it only comes in one shade. I find the tint adapts to my skin and would be suitable for all skin tones
- Like other tinted moisturisers it does not provide any coverage, however I do wear it on no makeup days and find it provides a beautiful glow and evens out my skin tone
- It’s also great under makeup and doesn’t make me oily
- Also the smell is amazing! I can’t quite pin point it, but it’s either vanilla or caramel….
Overall I’m really happy with this tinted moisturiser. I love wearing it on the weekends with no makeup and even after my makeup on a daily basis. Its SPF 30+ so it provides you with decent sun protection on a daily basis. O Cosmedics is available from their website, www.inskincosmedics.com.au/ and various beauty salons.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!