If you’re been following me for a while you would know I don’t use physical exfoliants, as I hadn’t found one that was gentle on my skin. But I think I’m onto a winner! And its natural and doesn’t contain micro beads (nasty little things that ruin the environment). I’m talking about Goodness Every Week Face Scrub!
First off I’ve never tried anything from the Goodness range, always curious but never tried anything. I love the simplicity of their packaging and that the name of the product says how often to use it, for example, Every Week Face Scrub or Every Morning Moisturiser.
Moving on to my overall thoughts on the Goodness Every Week Face Scrub:
- I tend to apply a bit more than a 5 cent piece but less than 10 cents
- It’s a cream based face scrub and it’s very moisturising
- The exfoliating particles are made from pumice, so a natural exfoliating product and very gentle on the skin
- The smell is amazing, can’t quite pin point it but smells like essential oils, it could be the chia seed oil or coconut oil….
- Not difficult to wash off the scrub
- Once washed off my skin feels clean, not too dry but definitely removed of its natural oils
- I then tend to finish off with moisturiser, serum and the Goodness Chia Seed Oil
Overall I really really love this product! I loved it from my first use, which is a big statement. I think this face scrub is great for all skin types, even if you have really sensitive skin. It retails for $12.99 and can be purchased from Priceline. If you’re interested in finding out more about the scrub and why it’s a great natural exfoliant that doesn’t damage the environment, click here.
Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetearyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Pumice, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Parfum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cinnamal*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Components of natural essential oils
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!