I’ve recently been on the hunt for a new base coat, but personally I feel it quite overwhelming with all the options. Lucky for me I was sent the new Sally Hansen 7 in 1 Complete Care Nail Treatment* which promises to, “help restore dry, brittle nails making them visibly healthier and beautiful. After just 3 days, nails look shinier, stronger, mega-moisturized and brighter with ridges filled.”
What’s unique about the Sally Hansen 7 in 1 Complete Care Nail Treatment is, it contains Avocado Oil, Sea Salt, Pomegranate Extract and Calcium to immediately protect and continuously nourish nails.
- Retails for $19.95, but you can typically find Sally Hansen on sale at Priceline and Chemist Warehouse
- The brush is perfectly designed to create an even finish
- You can use this alone as a base coat or under coloured nail polish
- The nail polish dries quickly so you can apply a colour nail polish quickly on top
- You can also use this as a top coat but its nothing special as a top coat
- After 2 weeks of using this alone and as a base my nails did seem stronger, less brittle and less nail breakage
Overall I really enjoyed using the Sally Hansen 7 in 1 Complete Care Nail Treatment as a base coat. Personally I don’t wear clear nail polish on its own, but if that’s your style then this is awesome since it’s also a treatment for your nails. After two weeks my nails really did seem stronger which is great since I always wear coloured nail polish.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!