I’ve been a big fan of Zoe Foster for years! I love her writing style, advice provided and pretty much everything she does! So I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to finally try her skincare range, Go-To. I have so much skincare that I restricted myself to buying only the cleanser and lip balm. So do they live up to the hype?
Overall Thoughts of the Go-To Properly Clean:
- Retails for $31, so a bit on the pricey side…
- At first I didn’t like the idea that the cleanser was in foam form, I thought it would be ineffective. How wrong was I? The cleanser did an amazing job removing all last traces of makeup.
- I used 2- 3 pumps which was more than enough, Bae uses 4-5 pumps (wasteful)
- It lightly fragrant, I think it must be the witch hazel (think naturally smelling)
- I’ve used it with my Foreo Mini which worked fine, but I think its most effective when you just use your hands
- After washing off the cleanser I felt my skin was properly clean as the name states, and not completely stripped of its natural oils
Sneaky review of Lips! I was not impressed it cost $15 for a small tube, but then I realised I paid $30+ for my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask… Moving on from the price I found the product was really nourishing on the lips, not too heavy or sticky, lasted a long time and was slightly fragrant. I would definitely repurchase in the future.
Overall I was really impressed with the Go-To range and I want to try the Exfoliating Wipeys and Face Hero in the future. I’ve had two friends try the wipes and they love them! If you’re interested in trying out any of the Go-To products, they’re available exclusively from their website; http://www.gotoskincare.com/
Water, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Willow Bark Extract, Natural Fragrance (ginger, mandarin and lime).
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!