I’ve been dying to try the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel after hearing all the hype about it from numerous UK bloggers. Oskia is quite difficult to get here, but lucky for me my friend lent me her’s to give it a quick trial.
What they say about the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, “a new generation non-foaming cleansing gel-to-oil that melts into skin to quickly and gently remove impurities and makeup while actively illuminating and nourishing to reveal balanced, clean, fresh, radiant skin that feels soft and smooth. Wonderfully rich in vitamins and enzymes.”
- Retails for $47.50 on Beauty Bay
- You can use on dry skin to remove makeup, or for a second cleanse. I prefer it to remove makeup
- Smells heavenly; light fragrant natural scent
- I tend to use 2 to 3 pumps on dry skin.
- When you first pump it out it looks like a gel but when you work it in, it turns into an oily formula but not as heavy as a cleansing balm
- I also use this to remove my eye makeup, it’s really gentle and effective
- I then add a bit of water and continue to blend it, which creates a milky formula
- I then rinse it off and also use a damp muslin cloth to remove traces
- I then continue onto my second cleanse using a different cleanser and honestly I feel like my skin gets a slight tingle.
- I feel like the enzymes have woken up my skin and my serums and night moisturiser sink in so much better
Overall I was really happy with the results. I think it’s great at removing makeup while giving you a deep clean without stripping your natural oils. I honestly felt like my serums, moisturiser and rosehip oil absorbed so much better. I’ll be purchasing Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel in the future!
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sucrose Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Palmitate, Parfum (Natural), Geraniol*, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Citronellol**, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo Fruit Ferment Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Linalool**, Retinyl Palmitate, CI77491 (natural iron oxide), Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
**Component of natural essential oils
All Natural Ingredients.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!