I’m so late on the body scrub bandwagon that now there’s Matcha body scrub! bitchinskin* offers a unique twist on the traditional body scrub, by making a body scrub with organic Matcha green tea. As a big lover of green tea this was up my alley.
“The body scrub exploding with matcha, peppermint and coconut to brighten, purify, smooth and tone. I’ll dig deep to soothe post-workout soreness and target pesky skin conditions such as acne, flakiness & irritation as well as cellulite and wrinkles.”
- Retails for $14.95, and that would offer about 3 – 5 full body uses
- Free delivery in Australia
- Looks like a body scrub, but green so a bit weird
- The packaging is a bit annoying as I was really conscious not to get water on the paper side. I recommend putting some of the scrub in a small bowl then taking it into the shower…
- Smells like green tea and peppermint, so it smells quite relaxing and refreshing
- Doesn’t dissolve too quickly, which I think is because it’s a combination of sugar and salt
- Really gentle yet still exfoliating for the whole body and still gentle enough to use on the skin
- When you apply it then wash off quite soon after it doesn’t leave an oily residue on the skin
- But if you leave it on for a while, as recommend for 5 to 10 minutes you’re left with quite an oily residue
- Hard to tell if it reduced cellulite or acne…
Overall I really like the texture and smell of the bitchinskin Matcha Body Scrub*. Hopefully they expand the range, because I would love to try the scrub in other flavours. I think they have the perfect balance of coconut oil and exfoliating granules. Well worth a try!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!