As you all know by now I’m a massive fan of the Alpha H Liquid Gold (click here for a full review). I’m been saying for ages, I must try more from the range. Lucky for me I was given the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser as a free gift with purchase when I repurchase my beloved Liquid Gold.
What Alpha H says about the Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera, “a creamy three-in-one cleanser rich in Vitamin E and Aloe Vera which completely removes all face and eye makeup whilst helping to correct the skin’s pH balance: effectively replacing the need for an eye makeup remover, face wash and toner”.
About the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser
- Retails for $43.95
- Has a moisturising and thickish texture
- Very gentle on the face and eyes
- Need about 2 to 3 pumps (bae uses 4 because he likes to waste)
- Not the most effective with my Foreo Luna (gel is the best when using the Foreo Luna)
- Removes most makeup
- Once washes off, skin feels clean without that stripping feeling
- Didn’t irritate my skin and no break outs
- Bae didn’t like it and found it wasn’t the most effective at minimise oils
Personally I liked it, but didn’t love it. Probably not the best cleanser for my oily- combo skin. I think it would be better suited for combo- dry skin. While this isn’t a winner I’m still keen to try some other things from the Alpha H range. Any recommendations?
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Carpryl Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!