So I’m sure you’ve heard about Nikkie Tutorials raving on about the Nivea Post Shave Balm as being the best primer around (and only $11.99 in Australia). Nikkie has said its the Glycerin that helps hold the makeup on the skin.
So of course I was curious, is it really worth the hype?
- Has a bit of a manly scent, but doesn’t linger for long
- Quite a liquidy texture
- Because it’s not an actual primer there is no pump, so I have to tip the bottle upside down to get some product out
- Doesn’t affect the appearance of my makeup
- Sits comfortably under makeup
- Personally I add a pore filling primer on my t-zone as the Nivea Post Shave Balm doesn’t help in this department…
- But for the overall longevity of my makeup, OMG it works! I still powder because that’s my normal routine but honestly it really does prolong the wear of my makeup. I think if you have dry skin it will work even better on your skin!
Gals and guys, run out quick and make sure to pick this up and try it for yourself! It’s available from Priceline and most supermarkets.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin,Tapioca Starch, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!