Rosehip Plus recently extended their successful Rosehip Oil range by introducing their new cleanser, Rosehip Plus Cream Cleanser*.
Rosehip Plus describes the Cream Cleanser as; “blended with our pure RosehipPLUS™ Rosehip Oil, this Daily Cream Cleanser gently lifts away make-up and impurities. Containing Jojoba and Sea Buckthorn, it helps to maintain the skins perfect moisture balance for optimum comfort and radiance.”
- This retails for $16.95 which is quite affordable considering the amount of product, the quality of the ingredients and the fact that it’s organic!
- The texture is very creamy and thick so it doesn’t go everywhere.
- The smell is beautiful and natural, nothing too over powering but there is a distinct smell
- I love this to use for my first cleanse, for removing makeup. I apply this directly onto dry skin and massage the product in, include the eyes. The using a muslin cloth with warm water I remove the cleanser and makeup. This Rosehip Plus Cream Cleanser* is so effective at removing makeup, doesn’t hurt on the eyes and leaves the skin feeling nourished.
- I’ve also used this as a second cleanser and personally don’t like it as much. I think its too nourishing for a second cleanse, however if you have dry skin this would be fab!
Overall I really love this cleanser to remove makeup. I think this is a great cheaper alternative to the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, and it’s just as effective. Rosehip Plus is sold on their website and speciality health stores such as Organic Health, Healthy Life and Go-Vita.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!