As a big fan of the Glam Glow masks, but not a fan of the price, I’m always on the hunt for a face mask that can create the same results without the hefty price tag. I think I may have found something similar in the new release Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque.
Have you heard of Activeskin? Activeskin is the new place to shop for all your beauty needs! This arrived on my door step 3 days later which is awesome considering it was over the Australia Day long weekend! Activeskin offer free delivery when you spend $95 which is easy when you see all the awesome brands they stock from; Alpha H, Becca, Clarins, Dermalogica and much much more!
How to apply Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque?
- Cleanse face as normal
- Apply a medium layer of the mask
- I left it on for about 5 to 7 minutes
- Then in the shower I added a bit of water into my hands and started gently working the mask into my face for some gentle exfoliation
- I slowly added more water to exfoliate and then began to wash the mask off
- You may need a face washer to remove all traces of the mask- personally I didn’t need one
- The mask has fine exfoliating beads which was pleasant on the face
- There was a slight tingle when I first applied it, if you have sensitive skin it might be too much for you
- Once I removed the mask my skin was super clear and bright!
- My skin felt a bit tight but in a good way, like all the excess oils had been removed
- My skincare products sunk in a lot better
- $53.30 for 75ml (save $11.70 when you buy it from Activeskin)
Overall I was really impressed with the results and would definitely consider it a slightly cheaper alternative to the Glam Glow Super Mud Mask. I was also really happy with how quickly my delivery arrived from Activeskin! It was wrapped beautifully and came with a Milky Way (what a nice touch!). Happy shopping x
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!