If you’re a beauty addict like me you would have heard about the cult favourite, Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. I’ve tried it a couple of years ago and really loved it but never repurchased as its hard to get it from the UK. Lucky for all of us Emma Hardie and some other exclusive beauty brands are available from TVSN!
Haven’t heard of TVSN? TVSN is the TV Shopping Channel, a personal guilty pleasure of mine, ekk! TVSN sells a variety of different products from beauty, clothing and homewares. And don’t think you have to watch them on TV and call them to purchase, you can now purchase online all year round!
- A little bit of product goes a long way
- The most effective way to remove makeup including eye makeup
- It is on the pricey side at $99 for 200ml, but a tub that size lasted me about one year
- Make sure to also get the Emma Hardie muslin clothes, I’ve had mine for years and they’re still working well
- Smells like the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
- A little bit goes a long way
- Best to start warming up the moisturiser in the palms of your hands before working into the skin
- It’s quite a thick texture but blends in quickly and feels nourishing on the skin
- Because its quite thick I only use it at night. If you have dry skin you could use this morning and night
- Really impressed with the moisturiser and would repurchase
If you’re interested in trying the Emma Hardie range I would definitely recommend checking out the TVSN website. They have great deals for not only their beauty products but their whole range, so you might even pick up a bargain!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!