If you’ve been following me for a while you know I’m all about dem brows! I mean who isn’t? Lucky for me I’m naturally blessed and don’t have to do too much with them. When I saw the new release Maybelline Brow Satin I knew I had to try it! The weird cushiony side fascinated me! But is it necessary?
About Maybelline Brow Satin
- Available in 3 shades; Dark Blonde, Medium Brown and Dark Brown (my shade)
- Retails for $16.95
- One side is a thin pencil and the other side is a filling powder which is contained in the lid itself
How to apply Maybelline Brow Satin
- I start off filling in the sparse areas with the pencil side
- I then have to use a separate spooly to comb through the products
- I then use the other side, the powder side and wipe over my eyebrows to fill in any remaining gaps
- To finish off I give them one last brush through with a spooly
- I really like the pencil side, it’s easy to use and the colour is great
- I think the powder side is unnecessary and doesn’t really do anything
- I find when my brows are all tidy (recently waxed- first photo) the Brow Satin makes them look amazing but when my brows are naturally a bit messy I find it quite difficult to use the powder side (second photo)
- I hate that it doesn’t have a spooly, you really need one with the Brow Satin
Overall I’m really happy with this brow pencil and its great to take travelling! The colour range is great as they’re all on the cool toned side. Definitely worth trying out! You can pick it up at Priceline or your local pharmacy.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!