So I’m a bit late on the body scrub bandwagon. I’ve always been curious about the coffee scrubs, salt scrubs and sugar scrubs but never actually got around to trying one, until now.
Buff and Polish is an Australian owned and made natural skincare company specialising in salt body scrubs. When I heard about Sharon’s story behind Buff and Polish I knew I wanted to be a part of the journey. Here’s a little bit from Sharon, “the reason why I started Buff & Polish, was after my (breast cancer) diagnosis I made the decision to throw away all my toxin laden cosmetics and body products and go 100% natural.”
How to use:
- Scoop a small amount into a small ceramic cup or bowl
- Dampen skin with water (in the shower or bath)
- Scoop a small amount of the product into your hand and gently buff onto your skin, focusing on any dry areas such as elbows and knees
- Rinse off and then you’re done!
- I tried the Coconut and Lime Body Scrub and loved the smell of fresh lime, I couldn’t really smell the coconut…
- The salt dissolves quite quickly when buffing into the skin leaving an oily residue behind (I’m assuming its coconut oil)
- At first I didn’t like this oily residue (you can see the skin glistening with oil, its not like the skin is dripping in oil)
- However once out of the shower the oily residue seems to disappear, maybe it absorbs into the skin which left my skin feeling hydrated
- No need to moisturise after and my skin smelt amazing!
Overall I was really impressed with the Buff and Polish Scrub! If you’re interested in trying their scrubs make sure to check out their website here. For 250g (which is what I have) it’s sold for $15.95 and they also sell a larger jar version of 500g for $25. Make sure to check out their website because there’s also some great hampers if you’re interested in trying them out, or gifting to someone special.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!