Have you guys heard about Luxcurly? Luxcurly is an auto rotating curling wand, making curling your hair super easy! Well that’s what they say, but does it live up to the hype?
Luxcurly comes in 2 options, Natural and Classic. From the looks of it Natural is the same size from the base to the tip but the Classic slims down to the tip, not sure how this will affect the final look. I have the Natural Curler which has a 28mm barrel.
How to use it?
- Use on dry hair
- I divide my hair into sections- bottom, middle, top
- I take a strand of hair and twist around the base of the barrel you then click on the button and it rotates the strand of hair
- You can rotate the barrel so it curls the hair away or towards the face. Personally I prefer to curl my hair away from my face
- You also can stop the rotation when its getting close to the base of your head. I tend to do this and rotate the wand manually if I want it a bit closer (I’m scarred I’ll burn myself)
- I then hold for approximately 10 seconds, then release
- Continue until all hair is curled
- I then tend apply some hair spray- currently using Kardashian Beauty Hair Spray
- Easy to use because of the auto rotation
- Can create curls away or towards your face
- Ceramic barrel for smooth hair with no frizz
- Different heat settings, starting at 110°C to 220°C, great for fine to thick hair
- The auto rotation can seem a bit daunting as it goes fast- but honestly its easy to control and I didn’t burn myself
- Only available to purchase online from their website
- Curls don’t hold until the next day, but I can deal as its super easy to use
The Luxcurly wands retail for $119 and are sold exclusively from their website. If you struggle to curl your hair, then this is perfect for you! I’ve tried the VS Sassoon Curl Secret and hated it, my hair got stuck and the curls looked terrible so you can understand my apprehension when using another automated curling wand. But I was pleasantly surprised, Luxcurly was super easy to use and I love that you can curl away or towards your face.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!