Hello busy people!
Today I wanted to share my go to brekkie smoothie recipe. I typically put all the ingredients in my Nutri Bullet cup the night before so it’s ready to be blended the following morning. By doing so it doesn’t take me too long to prepare my smoothie in the morning, meaning more time for makeup!
- Half a banana (frozen or fresh)
- Handful of mixed frozen berries
- 1 Acai frozen pouch (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Nature’s Way Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 cup full water, milk or juice
- A splash of honey
- In my Nutri Bullet cup, I put the Acai frozen pouch, banana and a couple of berries.
- Then throw in the chia seeds, protein powder (great to retain muscle) and fill the cup with your liquid of choice
- Water is the healthiest option, milk is great if you want it to be more like a smoothie, and I use juice if I have some at home and I must admit it’s the yummiest option
- Personally I have a sweet tooth so I squirt a little honey in as well
- Then blend away!
Like I said before I put all the ingredients in the cup the night before and leave in the fridge. The ingredients can look a bit weird the next morning but honestly its fine.
I also typically will have 2 boiled eggs as well on the side and it keeps me going to lunch!
Let me know what’s your healthy brekkie options are!
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!