I was given the opportunity to try TandHK Prestige which is a revolutionary cream that reduce the appearance of pimples and blemishes.
- Scientifically proven to provide significant visible results within 12 hours.
- Scientifically proven to drastically improve skin tone in 12 hours.
- Scientifically proven to significantly reduce irritation and redness within one day of use.
Pretty bold statements. But does it work?
Sorry I didn’t do before and after photos, so you’re gonna have to trust me. I wrote down all my experiences so I could give you a completely honest review.
- I had a spot come up so I applied some of the cream to freshly cleaned skin
- When I woke up the next morning the spot looked a bit bigger. It felt like it rose to the surface….
- I then applied some more cream to the spot in the morning and by the end of the day it had gone down in size
- By day 2, visibly my spot had disappeared but I could still feel it slightly there
- And by day 3 the spot just disappeared, couldn’t feel it at all and I didn’t need to squeeze it
Overall I was really impressed with the results the cream provided. I love that it blends in clear so you can wear it day and night and under makeup. TandHK Prestige is sold exclusively on their website at $20 for 5ml or $55 for 15ml, but just keep in mind a little bit of the cream goes a long way. Honestly I was extremely amazed by the results (the spot was one of those blind big blemishes) and would definitely recommend TandHK for people suffering acne prone skin or get the odd blemish.
Caprylyl Glycol and Phenoxyentanol, Purple Orchid, Jojoba and Lanolin.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!