I had the lovely pleasure of meeting the founder of Williamspro Makeup, Azzi Williams at the Bloggers United event. She explain why she created the brand, which was because her skin started breaking out so she created a makeup brand using natural ingredients yet still giving you a flawless finish. Williamspro Makeup is vegan friendly, cruelty free makeup that still delivers premium professional results.
I was lucky enough to take home the Zero Powder to try. Zero Powder is a translucent finishing powder that is made up of all natural ingredients. There is zero talc, zero silica, zero parabens and zero camera flashback.
How to apply Williamspro Makeup Zero Powder?
- Apply liquid foundation and concealer as usual
- Using a large fluffy brush or the Williamspro Retractable Travel Brush I lightly dust the powder all over my face and my under eye area
- I’m so impressed that it’s actually translucent! It doesn’t alter the colour of my base
- Its fine to use on the under eye area
- In the pan in looks glittery but you can’t see any glitter/ shimmer once applied
- Blurs imperfections
- Mattifies the face but maintains luminosity
- Lasts about 3-5 hours before I need to touch up
I’ve never been impressed with natural makeup so I was super pleased by the results of Zero Powder. Zero Powder is sold exclusively on their website; www.williamspromakeup.com and retails at $38.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!