I was lucky enough to be gifted the Innoxa Correct and Conceal Palette* in the Bloggers United AU goodie bag. At this stage the palette is available exclusively on their website, but I’m sure it will be in Priceline soon enough.
- Please note it’s called the Correct and Conceal palette and is not a cream contour kit
- Has 6 shades- 4 correctors and 2 concealers (bottom right)
- Yellow- Helps to neutralise purple under eyes
- Green- Use to reduce redness
- Purple- Use to reduce unwanted yellow undertones
- Apricot- Use to brighten complexion
- Light and Dark Concealers- Use to conceal imperfections
- Retails at $24.95
How to Use:
- First apply your liquid foundation as normal
- I applied the apricot and lighter concealer under my eyes to highlight
- Personally I didn’t want to stick my fingers into the product, so I applied using a Stippling Brush
- To blend in the product I used a damp Beauty Blender
- And to set I used a translucent powder
- First off the colours are not dark enough for me to contour with (yes I tried to contour with it and I was a hot highlighted mess)
- I found the concealers weren’t pigmented enough to cover my under eye darks circles but highlights the area brilliantly
- Takes a little work to blend in with a damp Beauty Blender but after working with it a bit it melts into the skin seamlessly
- Doesn’t crease and is long wearing
Below is me attempting to show you the final look. I think I’ve failed miserably… But at least you can see how highlighted my face looks! I finished off the look with some bronzer on the “contour” shade which helped darken up my complexion.
If you’re one of those gals that has loads of different primers to counter act redness etc…. Then this is perfect for you! Personally I’m not a big concealer, highlighter or contourer so this kit isn’t that beneficial for me. But I have to admit I’ve enjoyed my new highlighted makeup looks.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!