So I’m attempting to be healthy but also am pretty average in the kitchen so when I made these Turkey Meat Balls and they were simple, healthy yet still tasty, I thought I’d share the recipe with you all!
Serving: 10 meatballs
- 500 grams Turkey mince
- 1/3 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Pasta Sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 2 thin zucchinis
- 6- 8 mushrooms (optional)
- Angel Hair pasta (optional)
1. Start off by pre-heating the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and lightly oil your baking tray and place in the pre-heated oven.
2. Peel and dice up the onion into bite size pieces.
3. With the carrot, peel and grate.
4. Then mix in the 1 egg, the mince, bread crumbs, milk, onion and carrot. Don’t forget to add salt and pepper.
5. Once all combined starting making the meatballs (no bigger than a gold ball). Place each ball in the baking tray that was in the oven. Be careful as the oil will be hot.
7. Cover the baking tray with foil or a lid and place in the oven for 30 minutes on 180. Then cook for an additional 20 minutes at 250 degrees Celsius. Around the 45 minute mark I always cut one in half to check the cooking status.
9. While the mushrooms are frying move onto the zucchini. You will need a spiralizer to spiralizer the zucchini.
10. Take the mushrooms out of the fry pan and place on a plate. Into the fry pan chuck the zucchini and cook for 1 -2 minutes.
11. If you need some carbs, cook some angel hair pasta. It’s great to mix in with the zucchini.
Once the meatballs are completed, plate up and enjoy xx
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!