When I first saw the nude lipstick range by Rimmel and Kate Moss* over 3 months ago, I knew I needed the try these! What a great concept, nude lipsticks to match a variety of skin tones. Personally I find it difficult to find a nude lipstick to suit but with this range from Rimmel and Kate Moss, its made it a lot easier!
- There are 5 colours in the nude collection (4 shades shown above)
- The lipsticks are creamy, moisturising and with a sheen finish
- It’s meant to last 8 hours but that’s not the case, but it does last well after eating and drinking
- They apply beautifully with no streaks excluding Shade 45
- Shade 45 is the only colour that I found difficult to build up, it had quite a sheer finish
- Shade 40 is personally too light for me, but hey if you like a nude nude lip then this is the shade for you!
- My favourite shades on my are Shade 43 which is a warm apricot nude and Shade 48 which is a milk chocolate/ mauve nude
- The Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lip Liner is amazing, because you can use it with any lip colour
- The nude lipsticks retail for $12.95 and the lip liner is $12.50
- Both are bargains for the quality and selection you get!
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!