Have you heard of Jamberry Nail Wraps? Well if you haven’t I’m sure you’ve seen them around on Insta. Jamberry Nail Wraps are nail art wraps for your nails. Pretty much it makes nail art easy at only $15 a pack. What’s great about Jamberry is, there so many options to choose from! Below is a preview of some of my favourites!
Jamberry Nail Wraps are available to purchase online from the US and will be available in Australia from 1st October. Read on to find out how to apply the Jamberry Nail Wraps, how to remove them and most importantly, are they worth the hype?
How to apply the Jamberry Nail Wraps?
1. Push back cuticles using the cuticle stick provided.
2. With clean nails (however can be applied on top of nail polish) wipe nails with the nail prep wipe provided.
3. With the nail wrap, cut in half so you have double the amount (you need half a wrap for each nail).
4. Match up the nail wrap to your finger. There’s plenty to choose from so it should fit all finger size 🙂
5. Peel off the nail wrap and warm with a hair dryer for about 5 seconds (until soft and flexible).
6. I apply to the nail and press down. Make sure to apply pressure to the edges and use the rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap at the base of the cuticle.
7. Trim the top of the nail wrap with scissors and file off the remaining wrap using a downward motion.
8. To finish off apply heat and pressure to the wrap until it’s bonded to your nail.
How to remove the Jamberry Nail Wraps?
I was able to simply just peel them off and removed them with minimal damage to my nails. However they recommend soaking your nails for 20- 30 seconds in nail polish remover and gently rubbing them off.
- It was easy enough to apply however it took me over half an hour to apply and I was over it by the end.
- I think because I was tired I didn’t apply enough pressure to the nail wraps because 9 out of 10 of my nail wraps had started peeling off by the end of the night.
- I peeled those off the following morning because they looked a bit tattered. But the one that survived has lasted 4 days before showing signs of wear and tear.
- Even though it didn’t last that long on me it was so fun to wear them! I felt my nails looked special and unique.
If you’re interested in trying Jamberry Nail Wraps or being a Sales Consultant please contact Amelia for more information email@example.com.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!