Today I bring to you review of another Collection product, gifted by the lovely @clo_divall. To check out my review of the cult favourite, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer click here.
Onto todays review of the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette… Clo kindly gifted me the Nude Bronze palette. The palette contains 6 shades all shimmery, with a mixture of light champagne shades to darker bronze shades.
- The shade selection can be quite limiting as they’re all bronzey and shimmery
- But on the other side there so many different nude to bronze shades that you can create soft or really smokey looks
- It is disappointing there is not matte shade but I’m sure we all have a single matte brown or black in our stash
- The pigmentation is average but definitely buildable
- The texture of the eyeshadows are smooth and buttery, making it a dream to blend
- Retails for approximately £3.99 which is a bargain for the quality and selection
- The packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for that price?
- On the plus side it’s the perfect travel eye shadow palette
Overall I think it’s a great palette and highly recommend it to people that are new to eyeshadows or don’t want to invest too much into makeup. This is a great starting off eyeshadow palette that you can’t go wrong with.
If you’re interested in seeing swatches and checking out another review of the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette make sure to check out Nicolish’s blog, click here.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!