Recently myself and fellow beauty blogger Clo @clo_dival l did a makeup exchange. I sent Clo a few Aussie faves and Clo sent me some of her faves from the UK. Of course the Collection concealer was on my wish list and lucky for me Clo included it in my package! 🙂
If you’re like me and watch way too many youtube videos you’ll know that this drugstore concealer is hyped about like crazy on the bloggersphere. But is it worth the hype?
What Collection says about the concealer, “Conceals imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. Water resistant and transfer proof. Multiple award-winning.”
How to Apply the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer:
- I make sure my face is moisturised and my foundation is applied
- I then apply about 3 to 4 spots of the concealer under my eye using the doffer applicator
- Then using a damp beauty blender I push and blend the product out
- Firstly the concealer comes in 4 shades so it’s very limiting. I’m Dark, however it’s quite light so I can only use it to highlight
- Retails for approximately £4.19 which from my understanding is quite cheap
- The texture is fairly thick and provides full coverage
- It’s easy to blend in with the beauty blender
- Its long lasting, as the name suggests, with no creasing
- On my oily-ish skin it’s not drying on my under eye area
In summary, yes it’s an awesome concealer! If it’s easily accessible I would highly recommend checking it out. If you can’t get it, then Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is a great drugstore concealer that provides great coverage and staying power.
Below are some examples of me wearing the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!