I’ve been curious about the ModelCo skincare range since it launched late last year. During the Priceline skincare sale I picked up a few things from the range, which I’ll review over the coming weeks. Personally I’ve been wanting to move towards more natural skincare however I haven’t found anything natural to keep my oily skin clear. But has this all changed? Keep reading to find out…
What ModelCo says about the cleanser, “A lightweight, refreshing cream cleanser that gently removes impurities to reveal a smooth, deeply hydrated complexion. Containing moisturising and restorative properties, ModelCo CREAM CLEANSER lifts away impurities to leave the skin hydrated and soothed.”
- Very creamy (probably why it’s called Cream Cleanser, duh Rachel!)
- Beautiful, strong rose scent
- The packaging is sleek
- Works well with the Foreo, but I need to give it a good clean so the cleanser doesn’t get stuck
- Also I should mention, its one of ModelCo’s best sellers
- Retails at $14.99 for 110ml
- I find there is always left over product in the lid. What a waste!
- A little of the product goes a long way, even when I use a small dollop it still seems like too much
- Now this is going to sound stupid but I find its too creamy which makes it very difficult to wash off
- I feel like I have a greasy film on my face once I rinse it off. Good for people who don’t moisturise after cleansing!
- I find it doesn’t remove all my makeup
I find this cleanser doesn’t work well for my oily-combination skin even though ModelCo specifies this is cleanser is suitable for all skin types. If you have dry skin this might work better for you as it leaves the feeling plump and hydrated. The main reason why I don’t like it is, I find it extremely difficult to rinse off and I’m always left with makeup on my towel. If the cleanser is anything to go by, the ModelCo face creams will be amazing!
Purified Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol,Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Rose Damascena, Pelargonium Roseum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Backhousia Citriodora Oil.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!