After seeing the L’Oreal Youth Code Serum (Pink bottle) raved about for ages in the States I was lucky enough to pick this up in the states and give it a go. The texture perfector range is now available in Australia but under the name Skin Perfection (also in pink packaging).
- Click here to check out my updated morning routine
- I apply a pea size amount of the serum after my toner and blend into the skin, then continue with my day moisturiser
- Sometimes I use this at night time as well in the same order
- It’s has a slight pink tone and shimmer look to it, don’t be alarmed it blends seamlessly into the skin
- Really light weight so it’s perfect for morning time
- Does not affect my makeup application
- Does not make me excessively oily etc…
I’ve been using it for months now and I haven’t noticed revolutionary changes to my skin. But I have to say my skin does look smoother and it hasn’t broken me out. I did try a sample of the moisturiser in the range and it did break me out a little. It was too rich for me and I would definitely not recommend it for morning use or for oily ladies. Overall I really like this serum and find it’s very similar to the L’Oreal Luminosity serum.
781998/33 Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Dipropylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyl Tauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lens Esculenta Seed Extract/Lentil Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L #B55667/1.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!