The foundation is available in Sephora and some speciality online retailers, however I always recommend trying foundations before you buy. The Tarte foundation comes in 16 shades and retails at $USD34 or approximately $AUD52 (as of June 2016).
How to apply Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation?
- Because this is a powder foundation I always prime and apply my concealer before applying the foundation
- Using the Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush (any mineral makeup brush would be fine, I just don’t own any) I dip the brush into the mesh opening and swizzle it around
- I then push the brush with the foundation onto my face and buff it into the skin in circular motions
- Medium- Full coverage
- Covers most discolouration and blemishes
- Works well on top of liquid concealers, BB creams and foundations
- Photographs beautifully!
I love to prime using the Boots No7. Mattifying Primer. I find this foundation lasts really well throughout the day and looks better at the end of the day when you’re oils start to show through. While I was in Vietnam I wore this everyday as it made me look less oily then without makeup, now that’s saying something!
This is one of my all-time favourite foundations, dare I say my holy grail? I also found that once I started using this mineral foundation my skin started to clear up. This is now my go to foundation all year round, day and night. Make sure to try it out next time you’re in store x
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!