Today I bring to you a new face mask review in my face mask series. The Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Mask has been hyped about by British beauty bloggers so of course I was keen to try it out. I was lucky enough to win this in a prize pack, but at $19.99 I probably would have just bought it at Priceline.
How to use:
- Remove and cleanse skin; here’s my evening skincare routine
- Apply a thin layer of the mask
- You will automatically feel the mask warming your skin, it’s not a burning feeling (do not get alarmed)
- Leave on for 5 minutes or so
- Wash off with warm water (it’s quite difficult to wash off so a wet flannel comes in really handy)
The warming feeling is so weird! Don’t get freaked out it stops quite soon after. I love that you only have to leave the mask on for 5 minutes which is great when you want a quick pep me up, but overall the results aren’t amazing. I don’t find it helps blemishes go away quicker or my skin get extra glowy. Maybe my expectations are too high… This mask hasn’t made it to Sunday Face Mask day, but it’s my go-to mask for when I’m about to go out and need a quick pep me up.
Zeolite, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, PEG-8, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Cetyl alcohol, PEG-150,Cera alba, Xanthan gum, Carbon, Commiphora myrrha oil, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!