On the Plane
For the plane it all about comfort and warmth. My go to outfit is;
- Zara- jeggings
- Gap- t-shirt
- Banana Republic- denim shirt
- Bonds- hoodie (not pictured)
- Witchery- scarf (not pictured)
In addition, some of my other inflight essentials include; skincare (click here for more info), neck pillow, Country Road bag (comes in handy when you get carried away with shopping) and a magazine or book.
My day to day outfit is pretty much the same everyday. Here’s my go to:
- Rolla- denim shorts
- T-shirts (my favourite brands include; Gap and J Crew)
- Longchamp- bag (the best travel bag ever!)
- Comfortable walking shoes (definitely not Converse)
- Hat (not essential, but comes in handy if you’re going to be out and about a lot)
If you’re going to do loads of swimming it doesn’t hurt to take 2 pairs 😉
- Seafolly- bikini top (it’s great to have a strapless bikini top so you don’t get a hideous tan line)
- Glassons- bikini bottoms
- Country Road- beach towel
- Havianas- thongs
Going Out Outfit
I always take one to two going out outfits. I would normally recommend a black dress as its easier to mix and match accessories to change the look.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!