Recently I’ve brought you my review of the Clarisonic Mia 2 and today I bring to you the Foreo Luna Mini! Very similar products yet so different. I’ll draw some comparisons which will hopefully assist you to decide which one is better suited to your needs.
It’s a facial cleansing device that uses sonic technology to gently remove dead skin cells and unclogs pores. One of the key differences from the Clarisonic is the Foreo has silicone bristles.
How to use:
- Remove and cleanse skin; here’s my evening skincare routine
- I then dampen my face with water and apply my cleanser to my face and work in into my face for a couple of seconds with my fingers
- I quickly run my Foreo under the tap, shake off the excess water, then put it to my face and start from one cheek then it beeps after 15 seconds, I move onto my chin and nose then onto my other cheek and then I finish off on my forehead
- I then rinse off the devise and wash off the cleanser from my face
- I pat dry and continue with my evening routine
- The bristles are surprisingly gentle on the skin.
- It beeps every 15 seconds so you know when to move on to the next part of your face and it double beeps at 1 minute. This is great so you don’t over cleanse a particular area.
- It’s really easy to rinse and fast drying. They recommend not to use a clay based cleanser with this however I have and it’s fine.
- I’ve used Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, Nip and Fab- Glycolic Fix Cleanser and QV Gentle Cleanser with no issues.
- My skin hasn’t had any purging since using it (I’ve been using it for over 3 months).
- My skin is clearer but that could be from a combination of things.
- It has bigger bristles on one side and smaller bristles on the other side, both work great!
- The battery life is amazing! They say you can get up to 400 uses before recharging. And a side note you can only charge it through a USB.
- The only downside is it doesn’t remove my make up as well as the Clarisonic
It retails for approximately $175 however I should mention I purchased it at 40% off at Bella Box. Another bonus is you don’t have to repurchase brush heads every 3 months. I think both products are great and they have a different purpose. When my Clarisonic dies I probably won’t repurchase as the Foreo does pretty much the same thing if better as its less harsh and cheaper in the long run.
Hope that helps, feel free to leave questions below or on Instagram @rachelbeautystyle.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!