When in New York I picked up a sample of the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I’m about to get TMI, so while in New York my scalp became a bit dry aka flaky from not using my regular shampoo. Solution, use the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil range as its obviously going to add hydration! And you know what, it worked.
I decided to only buy the shampoo and I’m not a big fan of conditioner in general. When I use this shampoo I use the Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner which I think is a similar concept. The Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo is marketed as, “A sulfate free shampoo infused with 6 feather light oils to help soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle and protect.”
Thoughts and Results:
- I love the scent! It has a coconut oil scent but not as fragrant as coconut oil
- It feels like a luxurious product
- Over time it has helped hydrate my scalp, it sure helped when I was in New York
- If you have an oily scalp I wouldn’t recommend
- I find it can make my hair a little oily than usual, but that could be because of the conditioner as its quite thick
- It does de-frizz to an extent
- My hair feels soft and smells delicious!
- On a side note my boyfriend loves it as well
Overall I would recommend. It’s not a must buy shampoo as its $39, but if you have a dry scalp I would recommend you try it out. At Mecca Cosmetica they have a little trial kit, where you can try the shampoo, conditioner and primer (which is meant to be amazing!).
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore try at your own risk.
New posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday!